1. You understand that by joining youare purchasing all the ebooks and software included on this site. You willalso have the right to sell this software separately, and will be compensatedfor your sales as shown on our site.
2. Proof of purchase is required for membership.Any unauthorized accounts will be terminated.
3. You agree not to make any claims regardingsales, unless you have proof of such claims.
4. You must have a valid email address,and you agree to notify us if your email address changes.
5. This service is provided on an as is,as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressedor implied.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence,shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributingthis service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special orconsequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to usethis service, and all the files and software contained within it, including,but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service;or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of filesor e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission,or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communicationsfailure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programsor services.
7. USE OF YOUR SERVICE.
The following actions may result inthe immediate termination of your membership without recourse and shouldNOT be done:
8. We reserve the right to add or deletematerial within this site, and otherwise make changes to the service andthis agreement without notice.
9. We may terminate without notice, atour sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreementor otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassingthe other members or administrator in any way.
10. In the unlikely event that this programshould ever terminate it's operations, it's creator, operators, employees,assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoeverto our members or affiliates. The material contained within our membersarea, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemedfull and just consideration for their payment.
11. Sites and individuals involved withthe following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linkingto unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking orspamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materialsendorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminalactivity.
12. We make no claims on how much moneyyou can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a numberof factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program,and the motivation and ability of those in your powerlines, to make sales.Individual results will vary.
13. Members caught spamming or otherwisecausing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations beforetaking action.
14. All sales are final. No refunds.
15. You understand that all payments willbe made to you from our payment processors, not us, and that any problemsyou have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respectivemerchant account provider.
16. You understand your role as an affiliatemarketer does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship,and affiliates are considered independent contractors, and as such, youare responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.
17. You agree to accept email updatesregarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails or spam.We try to limit mailings to 2 a week. It is often less.